Saturday, December 22, 2012

Best 12 of 2012!

Year after year... Every 365 days are full of surprises and eye candy from storytellers all around the world.

This post to celebrate this year's openly available best short films that inspired me all along and to wish you all a Merry Christmas and an even better year to come!

The Best 12 Animated Short Films I have seen in 2012!!!
(no real order and <10min) 

"Partly Cloudy" (Pixar)



"Stuck In The Sound - Let's Go" by Alexis Beaumont & Rémi Godin



"I, pet goat II" (Heliofant)



"The Song for Rain" by Yawen Zheng



"Little Boat" by Nelson Boles



"Coyote Falls" (Warner Bros Animation)



"Sketchy Duel" (Birdboxstudio)



"A quoi ca sert l'amour?" by Louis Clichy(Cube)



"F L U X" by Candas Sisman



"8BITS" by Valere Amirault, Jean Delaunay, Sarah Laufer and Benjamin Mattern



"LoveLikeFire - William" by Zack Keller & Ed Skudder



"The Little Matchgirl" (Disney)



You came this far, THANK YOU! Thank you for taking the time and appreciate all the sweat and tears behind this. I know it inspired you one way or another, and remember to share as much as possible! You never know who you might inspire next. 

If you happen to have done a short film yourself, please contact me! I would love to watch it and will appreciate your work a lot.

I hope you enjoyed the variety I carefully selected here. 2011 and 2012 have been immensely creative years! I'm really sorry that I wasn't able do a post with the best 11 of 2011. I just wasn't in the mood last Christmas, a lot of things had changed and it got me quite harsh. I have gotten used to things now though, so now that the world didn't end, expect a best 13 of 2013!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year folks!

May the force be with us next year! =D

santy.

No comments:

Post a Comment